Thread: DLC- Worth it?
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:27 PM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours
If you don't feel there is a point to it, you're free to stop replying.
there is a fine line between being civil and being a total pushover ya know.

Quote:
This is stated as a fact, and it's a numerical statement - could you find a source on this so I could understand fully where you're coming from?
as i said before, i didn't even want to have your little "discussion" so why should i put effort into it? you go find the prices yourself, if you find out they're less, good for you, but i really don't care.

Quote:
I don't understand this mindset. People who buy things aren't idiots...they buy things because they want them. If it's worth the cost to them, if they have enough free money to buy something that is too expensive for you, how are they getting fooled? Is there an epidemic of DLC that lies about what it includes?
first i would like to say the idiot thing is very debatable. i begin to question if anyone isn't an idiot these days (i'm even going to stay here and have an idiotic argument with you after all). just because you say you want something doesn't mean you're not being fooled. this is how most advertisement works, fooling people into thinking they want something.
i've been hypnotized (no, i don't have proof so don't ask) and everything i was told to do seemed like a great idea but i was still being fooled.

Quote:
Players do notice and appreciate the work. At least I do, and my friends do. We care about the industry enough to learn about it, and are aware of the work it takes to do a "simple" thing like...putting accurate reflections in a mirror in a game. If a company feels that their DLC is worth less, then they can price it lower, and if they price it too high, then people won't buy it and they're re-price it to match. If it's making a lot of money, it's the right price for a large amount of people
let me just burrow your thinking for a minute.
This is stated as a fact, could you find a source on this so I could understand fully where you're coming from?

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu