View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:45 PM
heyo
HEYO!

Nature: Timid
Worst shiny experience? I have two; one happened to me and the other happened to my friend.

What happened to me actually started out as the best shiny experience ever. I started a new game on my Crystal version for fun, and ended up saving over my old file because the day care gave me an egg that hatched into a shiny Tyrogue. I managed to get that thing into a level 40 Hitmonchan, which was my best friend at the time. Then, one day, while I was playing it at a summer camp program, a kid took my Gameboy from me, released my Hitmonchan, and saved the game. I cried for two days.

What happened to my friend had me laughing for two days. One day, he was playing his Crystal version at my house, and managed to find and catch a shiny Krabby. He evolved it into a Kingler, and was really happy because it learned Guillotine. Then, my other friend threw a pillow at him. This pillow, which was tossed very lightly into his direction, had slightly hit his Gameboy in his hand. This caused the game to restart, and somehow delete his save file.