View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2013 (12:27 AM). Edited February 10th, 2013 by Mochorro.
Team Hoenn

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by NeonBlue27:
Been playing this hack today. It's got potential, though the major sound corruption and grammar issues are a nuisance.

The only thing that really pissed me off was being one-shotted by an Abra because Axew's secondary type is set to fighting. Axew is supposed to be a pure Dragon-type.

On another note, some of the cries seem pretty off. Mienfoo has Rhydon, Shinx is a low growl, etc. There's some issues with sprite centering on the Pokemon, as well, and a lot of the trainer sprites could use a brush up - they tend to be lacking in the shading department.
I like a lot Axew being Dragon/Fighting, as the other starter, Gible, is Dragon/Ground, Axew is given two types as well. Also, Fighting-type opens a new dimension to it , while giving it a few weaknesses, it gives it an awesome STAB Brick Break.

Quote originally posted by prvndgrt:
can any 1 say grunt and his locatons.. i have roamed whole.. map bt didnt find uranium's grunt and key.. 1st he got near red wood
I've answered this question in this very page, and in the previous page as well... The answer is in post #644! But I will repeat it, ok, let's see if this time somebody sees it...

Now, go to Marble Grassland and find him there. Then, you will find him in Waterwave Path, and finally he'll be in Bronze Port.

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.