View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2013, 01:18 PM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corp View Post
Oh, okay. Well, If I really did like Ultimate End- which I did- then if it's that much better, I might consider it. It's just annoying to me to not be able to continue
I know that feeling, I don't play most other hacks either unless they're either completed or canceled at that certain moment. But go for beta 4, you won't miss anything if you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwibagi View Post
If you are willing to change the palettes, I say go with Palette 04. As for the player: I always thought Cactus should be green, I am wondering if anyone else agrees.
I don't know... I have always pictured him being orange as that one just feels so more natural (to me at least).

By the way, jwibagi here has been testing a version that could be called "pre-beta 4". I've gotten a lot of feedback from him and looks like he has also been able to "put some sticks in the wheels" (can't tell if this means anything either, it's just a rough translation to english of a sentence used in my country). So in other words, it looks like I'll be having more work to do than I thought to finish beta 4. I really like finishing everything once and for all, not having to re-do the same parts over and over again for further versions.
Beta 4 may not come out this Spring like I had intended but I'll let you guys know more about it when I get more work done

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations