View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2013 (01:18 PM).
Dark Energy is back in action! ;)

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Corp:
Oh, okay. Well, If I really did like Ultimate End- which I did- then if it's that much better, I might consider it. It's just annoying to me to not be able to continue
I know that feeling, I don't play most other hacks either unless they're either completed or canceled at that certain moment. But go for beta 4, you won't miss anything if you do!

Quote originally posted by jwibagi:
If you are willing to change the palettes, I say go with Palette 04. As for the player: I always thought Cactus should be green, I am wondering if anyone else agrees.
I don't know... I have always pictured him being orange as that one just feels so more natural (to me at least).

By the way, jwibagi here has been testing a version that could be called "pre-beta 4". I've gotten a lot of feedback from him and looks like he has also been able to "put some sticks in the wheels" (can't tell if this means anything either, it's just a rough translation to english of a sentence used in my country). So in other words, it looks like I'll be having more work to do than I thought to finish beta 4. I really like finishing everything once and for all, not having to re-do the same parts over and over again for further versions.
Beta 4 may not come out this Spring like I had intended but I'll let you guys know more about it when I get more work done

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations