View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Riky_Xerez
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzy95 View Post
First: are you playing this game or just translating it with a program? if you aren't playing I really suggest you to do it because you can understand better what I mean

Unfortunately the latest version ends before the episode "a scare in the air" when Ash and Misty take the zeppelin in order to reach the Orange Archipelago; so in this version ash doesn't take the airship therefore you can move in a free way in the region thanks to the warp system in the Pokemon Centers (that you can unlock at a certain point of the game) or just walking back in the previous places; although there are some ares (such as some islands or events) that you won't be able to reach more because your raft will be destroyed by the sea
Hi, thanks for reply, I have not played, I've seen videos and it seems the best hackrom there, plus I love to follow the story of Ash.
On the other hand, I have enough game translated into Spanish, I translate several tools, when I finished translating continue creating the story where her Metapod23