Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDash View Post
Username: ForeverDash
Reason for Joining the Club: cause PC is the best ;D
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Topics:
How did you find out about PC?
- Uhm, Like most people It started with hacking c; . I played Light Platinum and found out GF didn't make it so I searched Light Platinum and It lead me to many hacks making me want to download them so i signed up. But I don't rom hack much now c;
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Username: MidnightShine, ur jake, 'member <3
Reason for Joining the Club: Ofc I'll join this club, seems fun plus im a hawt pc celeb
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Was it Charizard or something like that ? Rukario!

Grats on the new club, I found PC cuz of my past hacking interest, the usual and I eventually decided to join PC, pluz back in my hacking days lots of attachments needs you to have an account to download :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Username: Hikari10
Reason for Joining the Club: Cos PC was my first "real" online home!
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

I remember coming across PC back when I decided to leave Bulbagarden cos of the strict mods, and I remember initially joining for the Pokemon game discussions and to make friends, and suddenly after a year-and-a-half I become a PC celebrity of all sorts. I guess becoming a PC Supporter made me want to show more love towards this forum and why it'll always be the best place to hang out.
You guys <3 Welcome!

So, I joined PC because, like most people, I only did it for the hax :3 but time went on, I started discussing, chatting, and before you know it, I'm now that Tier 4 guy you all know and love! Well, not all but you get the picture.. :3

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆