View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2013 (10:18 PM). Edited February 11th, 2013 by Delphini.
Nature: Hasty
Dinorah smiled and nodded to Zane after he briefly told her where they were going and why before welcoming her to the group. The question of whether she would like to accompany them did make her chuckle a little. "Well I certainly didn't intend to travel all this way to find you all just to say hello and go my own way. I would be honored to accompany you all." She would then turn to help the others finish packing up if needed. She had nothing to pack herself, having left all her belongings behind in Shine City when escaping during the attack, not to mention she was able to get most of her nourishment from sunlight, only needing water along with some occasional nuts or fruit to sustain herself.

As the group formed up to head out Dinorah filed in among the others, ending up following behind Zane, listening carefully as he took the opportunity to better fill her in about everything that has been going on lately while they made the way to the entrance for the hidden tunnels. The trip also left her wondering if she should tell the group more about her past, specifically, her father. He had been a fighter in Gold Tribe, one focused more on defending key targets than on attacking from the front lines, and this he passed on to Dinorah as he trained her. She came to decide however, that there was no reason to bring him up now, and she didn't want any special treatment for having a Gold Tribe veteran as her father and mentor.

Before long, they all arrived at the hidden tunnel entrance, and Dinorah followed the others inside, blinking as her eyes tried to adjust to the darkness. Once the camouflaged cover to the entrance was replaced and they made their way further inside, she realized that she could now see no less with her eyes closed. "Well, I'm effectively blind down here..." She muttered in a low voice as she followed Zane as closely as she could. She extended a vine toward him from under her flower, stopping halfway. "Mind if I wrap a vine loosely around your waist to be extra sure I don't lose you guys?"
“What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is really a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you will find many unexpected things.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto