View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2013 (12:39 PM).
Southueki
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaichiWind View Post
Hello guys, just a bump, this is the spriter. Glad to see y'all are giving positive feedback about my sprites, but there's one issue that's been troubling me. You see, the hack is nigh-finished, but there's only two things missing, and one of them is optional. Both of them though, have to be done by me. One of them is the sprite of Viroach, the other is a redesign of Ludicolo. Now, the EVIL REAL LIFE has been getting in the way of me making either of those, but it is certain that I will make Viroach. However, the issue is that I probably will not redesign Ludicolo, because there's not enough free time/motivation for me to do so. BUT. If there is enough people who want me to give Ludicolo a facelift, I will do it. As they say, by popular demand.
I honestly don't mind Ludicolo, in all honesty, I don't even see why he would need a new sprite (maybe a back sprite lol cause seen from behind he looks rather ugly/disappointing).

I want Viroach's sprite soon tho, I am really curious to know how he's gonna look like, his typing, etc

Make us something awesome please :3

Good luck :D