View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2013 (1:08 PM).
What happens if I push it?....
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Originally Posted by awipe1 View Post
Thanks for the help but it still doesn't work! I don't know how to access the other sprites, i can only access the 151 OWs that fire red gives you

When I try to go to 152, it completely messes up and goes to a random height and width, and the image is a bunch of random colours. Is there any other way of making this work? I want to add more OWs but this game hates me. With this tutorial I can add 1, but I can't add anymore then that!

I hate this part in ROM hacking, this is what turns me away form it. If they made adding OWs and Trainer Sprites easier, I would have a much better time!
Adding over worlds is extremely complicated. I still haven't gotten it to work perfectly. However, I do know that when you added to the table, that there is more data after that. You needed to have the last pointer point to the data you created in step 4. This data controls the height and width and all other properties. Then you have to point it to the location of the frames. So, return to steps 3 and 4 and look at it more closely.

Paired with Simba