View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Ninetales
Japan-flavoured Europhile

Send a message via AIM to Ninetales Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ninetales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clefable View Post
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
[...]
The Great Bay Temple is by far the most excruciating and annoying temple in the whole LoZ series in my opinion. Switching and freezing and unfreezing the water, damn stray fairies. Ugh.
I completely agree with you. People say bad things about the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time (which honestly I thought wasn't that bad), but in my opinion the Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask is much worse. For me, the most annoying thing about it is trying to remember where to find all those damn valves to turn on, and to actually turn every one of those damn valves on every time you run out of time and have to go back to Day 1. And of course the boss is really hard.

But that wasn't the last game I completed. That credit goes to... uhhh... well gee, I can't remember. There are lots of games I'm still on my first playthrough of, but are there any I actually completed? Well, I think the last one I actually completed was Donkey Kong Country. I remember completing the Loopy Lights level and a second fight with Beaky and then being very surprised that I was at K.Rool already. Of course, I kinda cheated on the final fight: I was playing on an emulator, and thus gave in to the temptation to make lots of save states throughout the battle. I only did that because I absolutely loathe backtracking though. I even fell for the fake credits about halfway through the battle! XD

Even more recently than that, I completed Pokemon White, but that doesn't count for two reasons: one, it wasn't my first playthrough, and two, I was doing a Let's Play of the game, which for me automatically disqualifies it from any current play listings and such.

[size=1]Banner by me!