View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013 (03:46 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype was still suspicious of the girl. Garden work sounded convincing enough but Snype just had the feeling there was more to the story. He just kept his smirk and kept uncomfortably close to her and put her into a side hug. "Ah... garden work... of course. Makes sense... kehehe..." Snype said. Then he got an idea. He had no idea if the girl was telling the truth or not but perhaps this would make her spill the beans. Snype decided he would take a guess and accuse her of lying. If this works as planned, She would likely spit out the truth, confirming his suspicion.

"Digging underground isn't exactly safe I hear... infact, I've heard of a case where some Gold Tribe troops used an underground passage to attack a city right below... they ended up winning that battle you know. I should have you punished for something like that. You could be digging a tunnel right under our noses for all I know. Or perhaps... digging an escape route for our intruder? Yes... that's it... you aren't gardening... kehehe... I'm right aren't I?" Snype said, snickering. This claim was mostly an assumption but the fact that she was relying on a Diglett was suspicious enough. Next thing Snype knew, the Gold Tribe would do another surprise attack right under their noses. Whatever the case, hopefully this would get him more information and perhaps confirm his suspicion. All he needed was to play enough mind tricks to make this girl spill the beans.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)