• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eeveelution Coming in Upcoming Pikachu movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
it doesn't look like something?!
i love eevelutions don't get me wrong but i mean what is this?

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Hey, nice to see yet another eeveelution! I hope that its a Steel-type, so that I would be able to nickname it to something like Alumeon or Silveon.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Wow, they were trying way too hard to make this new Eevee Evolution look cute. Instead, it looks ugly and deformed. Cincinno and it's scarves bugged me, but this is just plain atrocious. A pink...thing...wearing ribbons.
As much as I'd like that, it looks nothing like a Steel type. :-/
The fact that it doesn't look like a Steel-type means nothing. LuFURRYo was a partial steel type, despite looking nothing like a proper Steel-type.

At least this proves that they are making new evolutions, so there is a possibility of a certain Pokemon getting one...

GIMME MY DAMN DUNSPARCE EVOLUTION, AND DON'T SCREW IT UP!!!

Last edited:
Years
Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about the new Eeveelution at this point. In all honesty, when I first saw the picture of it, I though it was someone's concept art of a Victini evolution, not Eevee's (similar color scheme, very similar facial features). At this point it doesn't look to be Dragon-type, but it'd be interesting to see what they could do if they made it Flying, Poison or Fighting, and not just Normal, as it appears to be.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
My predictions:

It'll be Dragon type.
It'll have a nearly perfect Eevee stat spread (something like 95HP, 65 in both defenses, 130 in one attack and 60 in the other and 110 speed)
It'll have a small movepool (befitting an Eeveelution) but with access to exactly the moves it needs.
It'll be the introduction to the expansion of the happiness mechanic - in order to take advantage of the typing and the awesome stats and the awesome moves, players will HAVE TO make it happy and keep it happy.
That's what the pink and the bows and such are all about - the people who love that sort of thing will be rewarded with an awesome pokemon and the people who just want an awesome pokemon are going to have to either suck it up and deal with it or do without.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Okay guys. The discussion on this now belongs in the X & Y section, as that's what games the Pokemon is for. If you want to discuss the short itself, I'm sure you could make a thread in the anime section for it. If you want to discuss the Pokemon, head to the Coro Coro thread in XY. Thanks! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back