View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013 (07:16 PM). Edited February 13th, 2013 by karatekid552.
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D:
do you have a link to them?

Or how can i resize the pokemon without distorting it?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728

Patcience.... Lots and lots of it. I use GIMP and what I do is shrink the image down to an appropriate size, then make corrections until it looks good.

I believe Chaos draws many of them from scratch, though it takes some true talent to do that, I could never get a sprite to look remotely good from scratch.

Edit: Chaos, if you see this, I am not kissing up to you. I dunno how I made it on as I can't draw to save my life, so I do mean it.

Quote originally posted by Zemekis:
How do you delete the option to choose between Boy or Girl in Fire Red? Is it possible to just make the character automatically male?
Just to say, I didn't ignore you earlier, I just don't know. There is a thread around here somewhere dealing with removing the intro. If you go back a bunch of pages in this thread, someone asked about removing the intro and got a bunch of links. (December, maybe? I know if happened, or was it the Script help thread... It's in one of them:D) Some of them might be useful.

You could also make it a choice between two guys, that would be the easiest.

Paired with Simba