View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:16 PM
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D View Post
do you have a link to them?

Or how can i resize the pokemon without distorting it?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728

Patcience.... Lots and lots of it. I use GIMP and what I do is shrink the image down to an appropriate size, then make corrections until it looks good.

I believe Chaos draws many of them from scratch, though it takes some true talent to do that, I could never get a sprite to look remotely good from scratch.

Edit: Chaos, if you see this, I am not kissing up to you. I dunno how I made it on as I can't draw to save my life, so I do mean it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemekis View Post
How do you delete the option to choose between Boy or Girl in Fire Red? Is it possible to just make the character automatically male?
Just to say, I didn't ignore you earlier, I just don't know. There is a thread around here somewhere dealing with removing the intro. If you go back a bunch of pages in this thread, someone asked about removing the intro and got a bunch of links. (December, maybe? I know if happened, or was it the Script help thread... It's in one of them:D) Some of them might be useful.

You could also make it a choice between two guys, that would be the easiest.

Paired with Simba

Last edited by karatekid552; February 13th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.