Thread: [Tool] Spiky's DS Map Editor
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013 (09:02 PM). Edited February 13th, 2013 by VERGUNDAI.
RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Spiky-Eared Pichu:
The tileset number isn't something that depends on the amount of files in a NARC, like trainers or maps, but on an internal value hardcoded in the game's code. I haven't been able to find it yet, that's why the feature doesn't work.

However, I have great news for you. DPPt scripts are done 100%, and now I'm fighting a bit with HGSS'. Even if they are all games of the same generation, many commands change between versions, so I've been forced to two separate parsers. I'd say HGSS scripts are 60%, but I can't confirm it, because sometimes fixing a command breaks a working one. It's really hard to get everything working properly.

That's true, but hey keep up the goodwork!

Quote originally posted by xalien95:
I hate this error XD
I don't know how to solve in the right way.

Code:
[2013-02-12 T14:43:53]
Warning: No material on node "Model"
Warning: No material on node "polygon1_p"
Warning: No material on node "default_gr"
Warning: No material on node "polygon10_"
Warning: No material on node "default_01"
Warning: No material on node "polygon8_p"
Warning: No material on node "default_02"
Warning: No material on node "polygon12_"
Warning: No material on node "default_03"
Warning: No material on node "polygon3_p"
Warning: No material on node "default_04"
Warning: No material on node "polygon9_p"
Warning: No material on node "default_05"
Warning: No material on node "polygon11_"
Warning: No material on node "polygon17_"
Warning: No material on node "default_07"
Warning: No material on node "polygon4_p"
Warning: No material on node "default_08"
Warning: No material on node "polygon5_p"
Warning: No material on node "default_09"
Warning: No material on node "polygon15_"
Warning: No material on node "polygon14_"
Warning: No material on node "default_11"
Warning: No material on node "polygon16_"
Warning: No material on node "default_12"
Warning: No material on node "polygon13_"
Warning: No material on node "default_13"
Warning: No material on node "polygon2_p"
Warning: No material on node "default_14"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree1"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass01_"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "cliff1"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road01_r"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower01"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "wall01_d"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "slope1"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "fence_b1"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower1"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "flower2"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "road1"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "grass1"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_r"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "wall01_g"
Warning: Exported material is not NITRO standard or NITRO morpher and will be set to default parameters: "tree01_u"
Warning: The number of matrices for displaying this model is over 31. 193
Umm... are you using 3DS Max 6?