• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

A form of metal or not, I think we can all agree that the people that sing screamo really need to have their tongues ripped out.
Oh, no, not just their tongues. For debasing punk, metal, and music in general in the eye of the general public, they deserve to have the following things removed:

- Eyes
- Genitals
- Intenstines
- Colon
- Spleen
- Stomach
- Pancreas
- Liver
- Heart (hey, these emo punks keep screaming about their "heart being ripped out because my girlfriend left me", why not give them what they want?)
- Lungs (not like they're going to last long anyway with all the screaming whiny lyrics they do)
- Whatever other organs I may have missed.

EDIT: Also, sig change to match the topic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am too lazy to make a new theme now.

Meanwhile... Happy Valentines Day, although its more like a Forever Alone Day.

Some guy in my school decided to make a twitter account and asked lots of people to make thier confessions there, anonymously of course. Although I don't have twitter, I went there and read all the tweets there and I had lots of fun laughing.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
At midnight I gave my Tom a Valentine's Day kiss :3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy vALONEtines Valentines Day, people! xD

How did your day go? Did anything special with your special somepony somebody? :3 Or is this a day to remind you how Forever Alone you are? :P Hahaha~

And about the above topic, I listen to anything that aren't screamos or hard metal.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm saving doing something special for tomorrow. Everything is going to be packed and expensive today!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
i change my avatar and signature way too many times for it to be healthy. and i've been doing it waaay before other people who seem to change it constantly do it. and i take no pride in that.

and speaking of changing things i have changed my avatar for today. it's v-day themed enough okok.

:0 that's frikkin cute. implying i won't save that

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
it's ok i think it works better than when people say 'ironically' when it's not ironic.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My pet peeve is when people use "begging the question" wrong. It does not mean "brings up the question", at all.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
The most annoying ones to me would be using "ironic" wrong and when people throw the word "psychoanalyze" at anything that remotely involves psychology.

But like I said, the "implying" trend in 4chan I got used to simply because of how often it's used. It's become its own thing hah.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well if you're going to blame 4chan you're going to have to greentext.

[color=#41A31]>Implying you have anyone to blame but yourself for using "implying" wrong[/color]

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I hate it when people on message boards us the green text code to quote another person. It's just so...pointless.

Also, if we're talking about phrases we hate people getting wrong, I always want to scream bloody murder when anyone says "I could care less" like, all.the.time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh god yeah me too. That's the worst messup.

Also sometimes using the > thing is the best way (or the most intuitive way) to tell a story for me. But then everyone's like 4CHAN LOL and ignore the actual story.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
@Ryoutarou: I usually see people using green text "quotations" when pointing out a flaw or something they don't agree with particularly. I don't mind it.

Well if you're going to blame 4chan you're going to have to greentext.

[color=#41A31]>Implying you have anyone to blame but yourself for using "implying" wrong[/color]

I COULD CARE LESS.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
H9qsL.gif

I need to learn to tell stories without using >. So people pay attention more, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
As long as you use it right...which you aren't....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back