View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2013 (04:06 AM).
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by LocksmithArmy:
thanks... I found the "search this thread" function

but im fairly certain this one is NOT in this thread:

I need a way to make the safari game NOT end... then a way to make it end again...

for example...
I am making a "catch your starting pokemon" event... where you go into a safari zone game... and catch a pokemon... then immediately after you catch that poke the game ends... yay

but by going into the Safari Zone game.. you get that step counter... so if someone were to hang around and NOT catch something till that timer ran out... they would be teleported to the REAL safari zone and end up in fuscha city with no pokemon...

so I need to turn the step counter off for just that game... then for all other safari games (you can only get into this area one time) the step counter should be on...
Better idea, run a check to make sure the player has a Pokemon after the safari game. If not, send him back in!

Also, the above question I believe you need to give the player the national pokedex.

Paired with Simba