View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2013 (08:32 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I guess I underestimated how fast Dragonite could move." Valorie replied in an awkward, somewhat joking tone. She glanced over her shoulder as if searching for someone visually for a moment. However, there was nothing for her to find at the moment. She turned back to Mark. "I'll be fine though, and I guess..." she said, that last part in a rather half-hearted tone. She was hungry, but she had no intention of eating much. Without waiting for a response however she seemed to perk up. "Hey, I think the plates are over there." she said, gesturing to a table off to the side with various silverware, condiments, as well as plates n' bowls--Stuff like that. She moved over and grabbed two, offering the second one to Mark. "I'm not gonna have much..." she said in a thoughtful tone as she shuffled to put a few things on her plate, attempting to avoid getting trampled by the other much taller students.