View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2013 (11:50 AM). Edited February 14th, 2013 by Feraligatr13.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by tabor62:
The SID can be found in few (reliable) ways. One is to use the Action Replay code for it if you happen to have one. Another way is to upload your Pokemon to Pokecheck.org. The third way is to use a flash cart and PokeGen. If you cannot do any of these, perhaps someone here will be generous enough to help you. You could trade a filler Pokemon caught by that game and they could use it to figure it out for you.

Actually for catching normal Pokemon, it's pretty much the same thing as catching the shiny ones. You just don't check the box marked "look for nearby shiny frames". So when the seeds are generated by RNG Reporter (or PPRNG if that's what you are using), you will get a mix of non-shiny and shiny seeds (though mostly non-shiny of course).
Ok, well my DS does not want to connect to Internet, so I can't use Pokecheck or send someone a filler, my Action Replay does not want to work, so I can't use the code method, and the flash cart method is way too complicated for me. Are there ANY other methods that don't involve Internet, Action Replay, and aren't too complicated?

I formerly owned several challenges, but no longer wish to run them due to other commitments that I must honor first.