Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013 (05:20 AM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by LocksmithArmy.
Mew!

There has been a kinda major update... Version 1.10 is out now (I realize I never released Version 1.0... but it was exactly the beta with bug vixes, version 1.1 was the catch your starter update)

it is very similar to Version 1.0 except a few minor glitches with the dog events have been fixed.

the major difference is a CATCH YOUR FIRST POKEMON OPTION!!!!
if you talk to OAK without picking one of his pokeballs you will get the option to catch yoru starter...
here is a vid... kinda long but you will get the idea...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzyVg4nVn1I

(I realize I never released Version 1.0... but it was exactly the beta with bug fixes, version 1.1 was the catch your starter update)

I have begun work on version 1.20, in this update there will be a new island called "4-Points Isle" where you can find all the gen 3 pokemon...
the entire island is very religious and dont believe in fighting... so there are no trainer battles allowed. the pokemon will be broken into level brackets based on what time you could access that part of the island... the first part being immediately after the S.S. ANNE and the second being after you recieve the PokeFlute... the third being after you get to Celedon... (more to come but I have not decided when to implement those parts) you just have to get back to Virmillion after each point and take the boat back out there... or just wait till its convenient and head over (just be sure to have some weaker pokemon to catch pokemon in the lower level brackets)

this entire island is optional. but it will be the only place to get gen 3 pokemon... there will be a bit of story in this addition to complement the massive ammount of legendaries being added (Regirock Regice Registeel Kyogre Groudon Rayquaza Latias Latios Jirachi)