View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Perico
Ripper

Nature: Gentle
Name: Xeninacra (You can call me Arqui or Xen)
Pair: Regular pair!

There are a few things I'd like to tell you about me but not sure where to start... hmm the first thing, I'm a 17 year-old guy from Spain. I enjoy reading, a bit of drawing, swimming (I love it! In summer I go swimming everyday, now that exam period has started I don't really have much time to go), playing videogames (Pokemon, Zelda, RE). My favourite Pokemon is Arcanine, by the way.

I'm into horror movies (zombies particularly) or supernatural TV shows. Those are the ones I enjoy the most, although I like watching anything actually.

Also I like English very much. I love watching movies or TV shows in English, listening to music, etc. I think UK is a beautiful country where I'd like to spend a big part of my life. It's just amazing when I hear British people speaking (with British accent, ofc) I kind of drool LOL

The last thing I can tell about me... I write too. Not as much as I'd like but it's good to disconnect from the world for a while (this sounds weird D: ). I've never tried writing in English though. I might give it a try soon!

Allez, hop!