View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013 (11:15 AM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by bbgenderless600.

Quote originally posted by QuilavaKing:
I'm a chaotic good for sure. The law is pretty much meaningless to me, outside of telling me how not to go to jail... but I always do the right thing, and put others above myself whenever possible. I have a fairly rebellious personality, but I've never really been in a situation where it's ever surfaced. I'd be the sort who would be the leader of a rebellion for the greater good of my people in a fantasy setting.

(Guess I should actually read posts before I respond to them... didn't realize he was asking for input on his own alignment and not what ours is.)
Actually asking about both! not just mine.

Quote originally posted by Gyardosamped:
I'm not sure if what you wrote in your main post was about yourself or not, so I'm going to comment as if I was speaking about a random person.

Hmm, I've concluded that the OPer is a combination of (and this is my opinion):

Neutral Good - selfishness and having little regard for others and the law, for that matter.
Chaotic Good - personal freedom for oneself and others.
Chaotic Neutral - doesn't want to/feel the need to follow the rules set in place by society.
Neutral Evil - just because of the egocentricity displayed within the description.
Chaotic Evil - wants personal freedom and will do anything to obtain it.

In the end, though, it seems like the OPer can be considered neutral because there seems to be a balance between their actions and ideas about themselves and society for both the good and bad.

Hope it all makes sense. :3

Interesting. Definitely interesting thats for sure, i balance out to True Neutral huh!