View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I was having quite an in-depth conversation about this last night with a friend and we came up with the following assumptions:
  • Based on large amounts of evidence so far, Sylveon is based on the creatures known as Sylphs.
  • Sylphs are known as creatures of air, making Sylveon a Flying type.
  • Sylphs are historically only female, meaning that Sylveon is likely to be a female-only evolution of Eevee.
  • This implies that there must be a male counter-part to avoid having to introduce two new types of evolution!
  • As the new types introduced are usually opposites of each other, what could be better as an opposite to Flying than a Ground type?
  • A bulky wall-like male Ground type eeveelution would rival the speedy (sylphs are very fast!) and nimble Flying type Sylveon perfectly.
  • THEREFORE OHAI GROUNDEON.
Thoughts? :D

Ohaiii. I had the same conclusions Squeaky! I thought about a female one, because of the Sylphs. Same for the type! To make it balanced and equilibrated, I thought about a male one, but I didn't thought about a ground one d:
No more Triosausage. Let's give a try to the EeveeGround one! D:
But I'm wondering about something. Would it be a unique Fly type? I think it will be the first one to get the unique type of Flying type. Or is it me?