View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:53 PM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
If some space-time strangeness landed me in Johto, I'd do these things:

1. Ask Professor Elm to help me get my bearings; the geography of the Pokémon world is still newish to me.
  2. Find a reliable Trainer-friend of Elm's who didn't mind a wheelchair-bound traveling companion (or even a Breeder who specialized in "service creatures" for the disabled, if such a concept existed here).
  3. With some local help, explore the region for any clues that might get me back to Reality As We Know It™.
  4. If returning proved unreasonably difficult, settle down in one of the larger cities (Goldenrod perhaps?) and work on becoming a Coordinator; contest battles seem like the best specialty for me, judging by the original anime and my favorite Pokémon. :-) I might not become Johto League material, but contests are still fun events where I could meet more friends.
EDITED TO ADD: I assumed that contests took place everywhere in the Pokémon universe except for the new regions (Gen V and later). Boy, am I embarrassed... I'd probably go for Coordinator training anyhow, even if it meant a lot of commuting between Johto and the regions that hold contests. Goldenrod City is still a decent home base for a traveler to return to!

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"

Last edited by ISNorden; February 15th, 2013 at 11:50 PM.