Star-crossed Lovers
Gonz0 & Keiran777

Pluto Charon
Timid Gentle
31/22/30/31/31/31 9/23/21/3/5/20
Gravity / AncientPower Gravity / Moonlight
Hidden Power / Earth Power Icy Wind / Helping Hand
OT: Gonzo OT: Sagan

"Pluto is interesting because it’s fixed on its moon, Charon, and they rotate around each other, constantly staring at each other affectionately, which is kind of a beautiful metaphor but I think that’s one of the reasons why it was demoted. Because I think now to be a proper planet you have to command the authority of others and because the moon and Pluto are sort of existentially attached as equals neither of them can be considered a planet. [Pauses] Sad, but true."
-Sufjan Stevens on why Pluto had to be a dwarf

While Gonzo and I were coming up with ideas a few weeks ago for this challenge, I linked him the above quote (a personal favorite) and we immediately fell in love with the idea. In the arguably infinite vastness of space, and among the arguably infinite amount of solar systems, two satellites have found their way to each other. They do not care if the other is verdant or barren, heavily cratered or otherwise, they attract one another. Eventually, they may be engulfed by a sun or absorbed into a black hole, either way becoming one. In this way, their bond is eternal. People may die, planets may be destroyed, but their journey together throughout the cosmos transcends time and physicality.

Unconditional love is the best kind, and that is why we chose it.

P.S. Charon's IVs are Gonz0 and my birthdates + age. Which turned out to be HP Ice. Yay for fitting with the theme.

Pluto LA
Charon LA

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud