Thread: [Gallery] This is what I love to do
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013 (2:37 PM).
Nature: Mild
Hi there!

I wish I knew more about graphics and design, but unfortunately, I'm not really qualified to give you any good critiques. :c

However, I'm surprised by the level of quality in your tags. Not just the graphics that you manipulated, but the images themselves. It's clear you've been very thoughtful about your image selection, and it translates very well as clean, polished graphics. I also like how none of your tags seem to be "muddy" for lack of better term (save maybe this one, which doesn't have the depth of black that your others do). The colors are clean and, as Akiyuki mentioned, there's an organic flow to your work. Which I have no concept about how you did that, I can definitely appreciate it.

I think this one is my favorite so far! The colors and the theme compliment each other extremely well, and the positioning of the focal and the text really create a completed thought. I also have to applaud your versatility. From what I can tell, you've displayed that you can do almost anything you want. I also like some of your more visually simplistic work too, like this for example.

I really hope you decide to post more of your work and open up that shop! I think your work will definitely benefit the community. Please keep it up! :D
"Kirby is shaped like a friend"
moderator of art & design
admin of PC's deviantart group
galleryastra story