What's your favorite Pokémon [of Each Type]?
View Single Post
February 15th, 2013 (3:55 PM).
"Smell ya later!" - Blue
- In Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, after taking the personality test, I turned into Skitty. And ever since that time, I've actually really liked this cute pink kitten.
- It's really creepy and cool at the same time. When I first started playing Pokémon White, I was really disappointed for a long time because there simply wasn't a single semi-cool fire-type. Well, that was until I stumbled upon one in Victory Road, and my whole World turned around.
- Because of the TV-Series after watching Stephan's Sawk, I came to like it quite a bit.
- I only came to realize the other day, just how much I actually like Squirtle. I originally thought Octillery was my favorite, but no. Squirtle somehow surpassed it.
- Since I have a blue budgie, and I always thought that if he ever were to become a Pokémon, it would be a Swablu or Altaria.
Grass: Snivy & Bulbasaur
- My 2 favorite starters of all time. It's horrible, but I can't choose between them. Snivy is really chic, while Bulbasaur is totally cool. How would I ever be able to choose?
- Ever since I first completed my HeartGold Nuzlocke which had a Crobat on the team, I've always had a big liking for Crobat. It was one of my best Pokémon.
- This one was really hard, and I'm honestly not much for favoring legendary Pokémon. But Zapdos has been my favorite legendary ever since Pokémon first came out when I was 6 years old, and it still is.
- Used to be my favorite when I was smaller. Now it's just... My favorite Ground type.
- Most badass legendary Pokémon ever. Truly.
- Mostly because of its name. "Geo - dude" is just... Priceless. I was close to choosing Gigalith as well.
- Same reason as for Crobat. My Mamoswine and Crobat teamed up together made the perfect fit.
- I think Surskit's the cutest thing ever. I seldom find anything cute, but Surskit is really, really adorable with those tiny legs and blushing cheeks!
- I like Garchomp. Why? Because it's strong. I must admit Cynthia made me like Garchomp even more than I originally would have.
- I trained one up in Black2, and it turned out to be my strongest Pokémon on its team, so I just naturally preferred it more.
- I've never been that fond of Steel-types. But I guess I like Lairon more, since I one ran into a shiny one. It used Roar on me and disappeared forever, though.
- Banette is not only my favorite Ghost-type Pokémon. It's actually my favorite Pokémon of all. I don't really know why, to be honest. It's weak and not that useful, but man! I like this Pokémon so much.
Fighting - Meditite/Pancham/Breloom
Joined Feb 2013
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Laylaw
Find all posts by Laylaw
Find threads started by Laylaw
Ignore Posts by Laylaw