View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013, 08:23 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

Mana started her story with her mother deceased. Oh Arceus... That truly tortures a child. This affected Kilik greatly. It made him rethink about his parents. His parents aren't here, his father is in the hospital. He's not sure if his father will be okay, but what's important is that his parents are still alive. I guess this is okay.

Anyway, Kilik continued to listen to Mana's story. It seems she has it harder than Kilik does. Her father experimenting on her, then kicking her out. Kilik can count himself lucky. Mana isn't so lucky. Kilik rubbed the back of his head, averting his gaze at Mana. "I'm, sorry. I didn't know you had it rough." He took a sip of his drink. He wanted to change the subject so Mana didn't have to keep talking about her past, but whhat could be interesting to talk about?"

"So, what Pokemon are you hoping to find?" he asked Mana, putting his drink down to eat his grub with a spare hand. Kilik hoped Mana would respond to the new topic. How long is this Thanksgiving anyway? Right now he is wondering where Kiyoko is. He's probably enjoying the food everywhere. The taste was okay.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~