View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013 (11:21 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

Quote originally posted by hpstr:
Uhm, so I'm guessing this is the right place to post this, but as my title says I am wanting to record let's plays.
Since I have a lot of free time, and need something to do.
What programs are needed to make a nice looking let's play?
I'm also wanting to add commentary, obviously.
Any help at all is appreciated. Thanks. (:
Depends on how much you're willing to pay, or even what you're playing on. Also, for the commentary, it depends on if you're doing live commentary or post-commentary.

Quote originally posted by WarriorCat:
Also, what would you guys recommend me to play, I can play literally any NES, SNES, N64, GB(C), GBA, and NDS games, I will play pretty much any game except for Horror, but of course, I can't if it has problems playing.
I was thinking maybe Zelda: OoT or Paper Mario.
I can't really offer advice about how to record videos, since I'm more into screenshot LPs. But as for what game you want to do, it's best to pick your own game that you want to do. This will insure that you have the most to say about the game. For instance, if you want to play LoZ: OoT, you can have videos (with subtitles?) that shows off your reactions to the games, what you find interesting about it, or whatever else you can think of talking about.

People might suggest a game you would never have an interest in playing, and that won't make for an interesting LP from you, since you're not interested in the game, and it will be easy for viewers to see that.

Really, just have fun with the game you decide to play.