View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013 (11:41 PM). Edited February 16th, 2013 by WarriorCat.
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by Astinus:
I can't really offer advice about how to record videos, since I'm more into screenshot LPs. But as for what game you want to do, it's best to pick your own game that you want to do. This will insure that you have the most to say about the game. For instance, if you want to play LoZ: OoT, you can have videos (with subtitles?) that shows off your reactions to the games, what you find interesting about it, or whatever else you can think of talking about.

People might suggest a game you would never have an interest in playing, and that won't make for an interesting LP from you, since you're not interested in the game, and it will be easy for viewers to see that.

Really, just have fun with the game you decide to play.
Okay, I thank you.

I'll upload my first game sometime in the next few days, I've played Paper Mario, but I've never played LoZ: OoT, so it's going to be a blind run(I think that's what it's called).

EDIT: No screen recorders happen to work on my computer, so I'll just do screenshots, it'll be easier too, so when I show it, no video, just screenshots and text.