View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:49 PM
wcdaily
Wizard needs food badly!

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003049

As I post this, I have passed this page... Dont click it if you are new and havent gotten to the end of Act 3...

My reaction...

GAHHH, ITS COOL ;; asdfghjklgesbudfjnbthaesnhnae!

I played it twice tbh... What more could there be in store for me? :D

Oh, and time paradoxes are the coolest part of the story <3
Well at this point all I can really say, DO NOT skip the intermission, you may read it thinking it's just some alternative story in the MSPA universe, (It's not and most readers make this mistake) it actually becomes much important later, plus the midnight crew and their shenanigans are amazing so why would you even think of skipping it?

Oh and I might as well join while I am here, don't expect me to post much since I mostly lurk.

==> Username: wcdaily
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: I'm completely caught up and have been since the beginning of Act 6...
==> Answer current topic: My favorite flash? Probably "[S] Descend" I like it mostly because it was just really epic and dramatic, and the music was amazing. (Kind of a lame explanation I know but it's something)

Update: 02/16/13
Spoiler:
Update News: HUSSSSSSSSIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!! ...and that is all I have to say on the matter...

Last edited by wcdaily; February 15th, 2013 at 11:59 PM.