Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)
View Single Post
February 16th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Pokémon Fire Red
I think I've been down this path many times now, meaning created some sort of Fire Red hack which ends up going corrupt or ending up becoming glitched beyond repair! So I'm hoping I can touch lucky this time round. This will be similar to my previous Fire Red entries with extra features added on to make the game much more enjoyable and prolonged!
As always, this game focuses on difficulty and capturing every Pokemon available. I have applied all what I can to make this hack credible, I have spend endless hours perfecting and tweaking the extra features and details to make sure that it runs smoothly so hopefully you won't run into any glitches this time! Scroll down to see the new and improved features that this hack has to offer, enjoy!
- As always, the games difficulty has increased dramaticly, with an adjustable level curve.
- Again, you will be able to capture all 386 Pokemon one way or another, a list of locations has been provided.
Rivals & Rockets
- You will notice that you have two extra companions to battle along the way. This include May from the Hoenn Region and Jessie & James from Team Rocket! You will battle both of these several times throughout your journey.
- All those useful, unobtainable items that you couldn't get are availble as gift items. This includes Lucky Egg, Silver Powder, Thick Club etc. A list of locations has been provided for these too.
- A handful of Pokemon have had a suitible stat increase, this mainly applies to those with a lower Stat total. You can find all these on the Document with the download.
- There are a couple of extra areas for you to nab some different Pokemon! (Mainly legendaries)
- There is also a handful of events scattered around Kanto, this includes Gift Pokemon Events, Egg Events, Legendary events etc.
- Obviously, the evolutions of the Pokemon with unaccessable methods of evolution have now been changed.
- Since these were left out of FRLG, I decided to
create Gym Leader Rematches. These take place in a small building in Vermillion City which you can only access once becoming Champion!
- You will notice several Gym Leaders have been replaced with characters from different Regions! See if you can spot them all.
Type & Gender Changes
- Some Pokemon have had their Types and Gender changed, this applies to those who I feel needed them.
- A few Routes/Areas will have a slightly overhauled look, including entrances to new areas/caves.
- Many of the Pokemon now have a more fitting and suitable moveset, this applies to atleast 200 Pokemon. I have also boosted the Power, PP and Accuracy of many Attacks such as Dig, Cut, Aerial Ace etc.
- Finally, I have rearranged the Starters to a more diverse mixture which is now Clamperl, Tyrogue and Trapinch. These share similar characteristics with each other which is why I chose these three. Why not the originals? This is because rather than having the generic set of Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle, I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit and give you the opportunity to obtain a Pokemon that you can't usually obtain that early on in the game. Besides, you will be able to get Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle via events before the third Gym anyway.
These are some of the in-game changes (Be aware; contains 80+ images)
Mew can now be caught as an Event in Victory Road near to Mewtwo
A few existing Sprite errors have now been fixed
Bagon & Beldum can now be obtained as Event Pokemon
Any unattended glitches that were listed have been resolved, mainly Team Rocket
Latios & Latias are now located and can be caught at Victory Road as Events
A few Attack changes have been made (Swellow Slash @ Lv. 46, Dodrio Swords Dance @ Lv. 43 & Aerial Ace @ Lv. 56, Cloyster Calm Mind @ Lv. 52)
Any reported bugs have been resolved.
You can now obtain the Four Fossil Pokemon (Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep & Anorith) by talking to the Man outside of Celadon City Gym
The caves that contain Kyogre, Groudon and the Regi Trio are now accessible
Roxanne's battle script is much less glitched than previously
The battle with May on Water Path has been relocated to Ruin Valley
The Team Rocket error in the Rocket Hideout basement has been fixed
Any signposts that could be walked on have now been corrected
Moonstones are now priced at 3,000 Pokedollars, the same applies to the other Elemental Stones
Cascoon & Silcoon no longer have no moves when caught from Viridian Forest
The base stat EXP for the three starters has been balanced equally for fairness
The dialogue in the Dragon Dojo has now been alternated.
to Download the Patch & Documents
Alternatively, refer to the attachment below!
Pokemon Fire Red Generations Beta 1.2.rar
(896.7 KB, 901 views)
Last edited by Suicune™; May 3rd, 2013 at
. Reason: Beta 1.2 Release.
Also Known As: Joe
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Suicune™
Find all posts by Suicune™
Find threads started by Suicune™