Thread: [Pokémon] Adventures in Aloma
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2013 (02:51 PM).
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?

Nature: Serious
Chapter 2
Jake woke with a start. He went to the Pokemon League, where also the Pokemon Lab was. Professor Riora was waiting.

"This is your forever partner. Jake, I highly suggest you choose wisely", Riora said.

Jake eyed the starters carefully. The starters were Rocky, the fire and rock type. Ghostis, the water and ghost type, then finally, Working, the Grass and bug type. Jake was dead set on Rocky. He picked up the PokeBall and told Riora he wanted Rocky. Riora was fine with it, then left the lab to the Aloma League Conference meeting. Jake also went out to the Pokemon Gym, another famous part of Champion City. Jake walked in to see the Gym Leader, Howie. He was speaking to his daughter, Raven. Howie was rumored to be the Elite Four and his daughter was taking over the gym.

"Well, if it isn't the new trainer Jake", Howie said.

Jake smiles. "I'm here to challenge the gym leader"

"I can allow that", Howie said. "But Raven needs desperate training. Would you please battle her first?"

"Another trainer to help out training? Lets do it", Jake said.

Raven grinned."Challenge excepted"

Jake and Raven took a battle position. Raven sent out Watchhog, while Jake sent out Rocky the two Pokemon had a natural rivalry. Jake took the first turn and ordered an Ember attack upon Watchhog. It took the hit very well, putting it at an alarming health level. Rocky and Watchhog were standing across from each other when Watchhog fainted from damage. Jake was victorious!

"Hmph", Raven said in disapproval.

Jake only smiled at his first defeat.

"You better watch it boy", Howie said in a stern tone. "You're full of yourself, and one day, you will loose a Pokemon battle"

"Well I'll cross that bridge when it comes. I challenge you to a battle!" Jake said.

"I think you have reached that bridge. Start crossing", Howie smiled and drew a PokeBall.

"Tueché", Jake had Rocky out already.

Howie sent Audino out and he muttered some words and Audino began to attack Rocky. Rocky took few hits, and was doing really good for a worn out Pokemon. Jake wasn't giving any orders. Audino suddenly hit Rocky in his weak spot, his back. Rocky fell backwards, startled.

This is it, Jake thought. Rocky stood up and blasted Audino with all his might. Things were looking up to Jake. Audino fainted, only for Howie to send a Watchhog out. The two Pokemon fought like it was a matter of life or death for their trainers. Rocky finally launched an Ember at Watchhog and it fainted. The first Aloma Gym Badge belonged to Jake.

YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".