View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2013 (04:40 AM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote originally posted by Daydream:
...But I want more, where is it?
It's coming soon, I promise. I hope.

I'm really enjoying this so far. I like your original characters (especially the way you highlight the marked differences between Lauren/Jared) and the way you put your own twist on existing ones (I'm already intrigued at what we've seen of Ghetsis so far). Not only that, you have a wicked sense of humour and I think you handle well the balance between action and more stilled moments.
Thanks! It's nice of you to stop by and say so. There's plenty more of our green-haired friend coming up in the next chapter, as it happens; you can't make a proclamation like: 'I stand for the release of all Pokémon' and not attract a certain amount of media attention.

I can't wait for more (and am in fact, avidly awaiting it).
It should be along soon. I have a semi-weekly schedule - meaning that I update roughly each weekend - but I've been thrown out of the rhythm a bit by being ill the week before last and posting late. Nevertheless, I'll do my best to get back on track and get the next chapter up soon.

I hope you continue to enjoy the story!

F.A.B.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.