Old February 17th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz1234 View Post
Username: LilJz1234
Partner Pokemon: Mew
How cute is mew: So cute, one my favorite Pokemon :)
How strong is mewtwo: Probably the strongest Pokemon alive, maybe even stronger than Arceus?
Why you like mew or mewtwo: Mew is the ancestor of every Pokemon and Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, which makes him the uncle or something? xD

Answer the current topic: I don't think Ditto is a failed Mew clone since nothing on Bulbapedia is confirming that statement, I think it's just a fan made urban Pokelegend?
Well yeah, no official source has stated it, but to quote from DYKG, Mew and Ditto weigh exactly the same, share the same colour palettes, both for regular and shiny forms, they are the only Pokemon that can learn transform naturally, experiments on creating Mewtwo took place in Cinnabar Mansion, which is one of the few places Ditto can be found, as well as Dittos can also be found in the Cerulean Cave, getting more and more frequent the closer you get to it. So even if it was never stated by anyone from Gamefreak or otherwise related to the whole thing, the evidence is all there. Don't tell me you think it's just a coincidence :p A flaw in this though is, that Mewtwo don't have any of those abilities

And it's subtle things like this I like about the games. It gives you a reason to keep playing and exploring, even older games :D

Also, to the owner, if I have to join the club to join in on discussions, just say so :)