View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey, Dragooncroft!

Welcome to PC! That's awesome that you've been a fan for a while now! Have you explored past any of the games from generation I and II? Those games you have now are pretty cool, though. I still have my Stadium 1 and 2 and my original N64. XD

I also love Dragonite and Umbreon! Very good choices. If you can't tell from my username, my favorite Pokémon would have to be Gyarados! As for what you're trying to manipulate with your games, I can't really help out much. I've never really worked with many cheating devices for my games, but I'm sure someone can help you if you've already posted your question somewhere on the forums. x)

Do you watch the older anime? The older ones (anything before Hoenn) I truly loved. I could watch all the episodes of the first four seasons over and over. Clair is a pretty cool gym leader. That fanfic you're reading must be pretty interesting. Are you reading it on PC?

That's cool that you play an instrument! Do you play for your school band or just for yourself? I've always wanted to learn to play either the guitar or piano but have never really set myself to do so. :3

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here and hope you stay active!

If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, please don't hesitate to leave a visitors message on my profile! See you around!