View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2013, 03:55 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie opened her mouth to comment on Mark helping at Lugia dorm but closed it in slow motion when he asked her that fateful question. Gosh Mark! Where did that come from?! So sudden!! Sarcasm aside, Valorie didn't know how to handle this. Guilt riddled her expression and she dropped he gaze. "I--...Mark." she said in a quiet tone that suggested she was at a loss for words. In contrast to this however she continued in a more apologetic tone. "I... really like you too, but I can't..." she started. The words felt forced, and and resented having to say them the moment they left her mouth. The bitter dark side of monogamy sunk it's teeth into her mood. "I--I..." she continued, hesitating a brief moment before blurting out the following in two short bursts. "There's some one else. I promised my heart to Selene..!" she explained. Ouch. It couldn't have felt good knowing your female rival had managed to turn your female love interest gay for them before you'd gotten a chance. Mark could've never known that it was actually the other way around, that Valorie had made the advance. Sadly, it also wouldn't occur to Valorie to explain this either.