View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013 (08:46 AM).
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Username: U_Flame
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is definitely my social life, Screw Facebook >:)
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Pokecommunity is an internet haven to me. Everyone is so open minded, gays and bronies have nothing to fear or hide. I love that about this place. Of course, there's also the fact that it's the biggest and most helpful place for Pokemon hacking on the internet! I also love that a surprising amount of people here are fans of the Tales series, which is normally an underrated series. At least in my area, few people have heard of it, so it's exciting to have a Tales club here. Everything I love in life is here in Pokecommunity. Safe socializing, clubs for my favorite series, hacking, and just general awesomeness. I love it here!

I think I found out about it when when Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers was new. I just found out about the existence of Pokemon hacking, and my favorite one that stood out was the Ruby Destiny series. Since Ruby Destiny is featured here, it didn't take long to find this place when I was looking for news and DestinedJagold's contacting place. That's when I explored Pokecommunity and realized it isn't just Ruby Destiny's place, it's the birthplace for every famous hack! So I made an account and explored more and more of Pokecommunity's awesomeness from it's tutorials to programs to hacks to just plain socializing.

My favorite board has always been the Hack's Showcase. The location of every amazing hack this site has to offer! Recently, I've also been quite active in the Other Clubs. For me, it's the heart of my socializing. Tales, Zelda, GSA, Ponies, it has clubs for everything I love.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*