View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013 (02:45 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
It felt like time had frozen around Mark. A straight blow to the heart. His heart was pounding extremely quickly... Mark was a tad slow at asking her out an all but Selene?! That was the last thing Mark expected... he honestly didn't know how to respond. Mark didn't want to start an ourburst. He cared about Valorie so he would respect her decisions but he still felt broken on the inside. If only he had asked her earlier... but perhaps it wouldn't have mattered...

"..." Mark looked down at his plate frowning, trying to come up with something to say. It hurt to say the least. The girl he had a crush on for the longest time... dating another girl? He honestly couldn't believe it came to that... but he promised himself that he wouldn't make a scene out of it.

"...I...I see...." Mark said simply. He suddenly wasn't hungry anymore. He got up from his chair and gave Valorie an apologetic look. "...s-sorry I... need a bit of time to myself... no hard feelings or anything..." Mark said. He didn't hate Valorie or anything for this. It was her choice. But being the boy that he was, this was probably the usual reaction someone would give after being completely rejected. He called back his Pokemon, keeping Snype out of course and headed outside, sighing.

Able blushed at his comment. "I'm flattered Tyro but I don't think I'd bind myself like that. Still... Adrian does have class... hm..." Able thought about it for a moment... thinking more on mating season. She shook her head though, snapping out of her thoughts. "I mean... hrm. What's this estate like anyways?" Able asked.

Len nodded and cuddled with Diana. "Me too... hehe. I remember when I first met you. Boy you were feisty! You asked me to battle immediately when we first met. Sorry again about hospitalizing you." Len said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)