View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2013 (05:27 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Kotowa Yamada - Reawakening

Koto was jolted awake by a sharp pain in his side. He shouted out as it hit again, this time at his cheek. Someone was poking him! Trying his best to assume a defensive position in such a confined space, Koto eventually was able to curl up into a ball. Only then did he realize that someone was talking to him. It was slightly muffled, but he understood all the same.

"I-I-I d-didn't want to hurt anybody... Don't kill me! They're still coming, and they want to kill me! You want to kill me! Everyone wants to kill me!!" Koto yelled. There was no mistaking the fear in his voice. He needed to run, but there was nowhere to run away to. Nowhere to hide. Koto fainted, becoming still.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Makoto

Makoto followed Aria, although much slower. This place scared him. So was Aria, despite her assurances. It wasn't until he saw the farmhouse that he realized why Aria had been so excited. It felt like home. However, instead of entering, he sat on the front porch, many things going through his mind.