View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:38 AM
takeKopter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoesntKnowHowToPlay View Post
Abomasnow used Cold Call! Foe Ninetales flinched! Foe Ninetales is hurt by hail!
Abomasnow used Cold Call! Foe Ninetales flinched! Foe Ninetales is hurt by hail!
Foe Ninetales fainted!
oh my, i feel VERY stupid. never think about it tbh. sure it makes the moves broken, and makes you win, in a very cheap way. to use it or not to use it, that's the question

EDIT: thank you for pointing that out. i tried it, but no, that won't happen!!

because the "basic move command" i use is from Hail,
now try this: use regular Hail, or even rain dance or sunny day, and use it again when it is still in effect (before 5 turns)! what happens is the move fails, it just says "But it failed!"
so when you use Cold Call before 5 turns, the move fails, and the effect, that will make the foe flinched, even if it is still in 100 accuracy, will also fail

which means Cold Call is pretty Cool now!!! :D

and for Carbon Copy don't make it as Normal type, because of the Ghost. Dark would be better as it has no resistance and it kinda fits because Imposter or carbon copy in this case is little bit "tricky" if not "dirty".

Last edited by takeKopter; February 19th, 2013 at 04:57 AM.