View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Zerkrom The Hedgehog
Lover of Lapis

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Cool, let me know if you're ever ready to join. As for the sprites, I'd love to see them. I'm trying to add a large variety of new trainer classes for basic trainers and a couple more characters with really cool designs to have some mini plots as well.

YOU READING THIS!

I failed to mention this specifically on the main post, but I'm really looking for someone who can insert Battle Backgrounds ASAP. By ASAP, I mean signing up for the job and getting it done swiftly. There's tons of other work to be done next week, so if you think you're somebody who can quickly insert battle backgrounds for the Grass/Caves/and Water battles, please consider joining the team. You're very much needed. ^.^
Skills: Plot and Extra Story Creator, Moderate Fakemon Idea Creator, Somewhat of a Good Spriter.

Proof of Work: In the Bottom of my Post there is a link to my Team Thread that is for Plot, as for fakemon and sprites Look at the pictures. I Even included a Map I made years Ago

Again I havent been in a team for a while and Im currently gathering members for Team Cresent again but Im devoted. For Spriteing I can try but it will be done on a laptop....for communication I have a Skype Account so PM me if you want that.

Im on most of the times. and I would be Honored if i was able to join this Team.

Also....Im not good at inserting Sprites... :c so I might be able to send stuff however we will be sending files to one another
Attached Images
File Type: png MALE_HERO.png‎ (2.1 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Pence_Front.png‎ (826 Bytes, 779 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Miki_Front.jpg‎ (1.7 KB, 777 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg User261794_pic54276_1302485661.jpg‎ (187.3 KB, 14 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png Mermaid_Ver_3.png‎ (1.1 KB, 780 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by Zerkrom The Hedgehog; February 19th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.