View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:33 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Nope, the skin is. Either way you look at it.

And who cares lol I could literally throw my heart away right now and that wouldn't be controversial, would it?

Whatever…stupid people problems don't apply to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Excuse me while I change my location and I also want to point out that Alabama is, if I'm not mistaken, second to last on the US education system rankings.

I kind of get the metaphorical meaning behind saying a baby is a large organ in the body, but I mean...it's more than an organ, if we're gonna compare it to that anyway (I know it's NOT an organ js). It's another human being. Sure, it's mooching your food like some other deformed stomach or something, but it's still a baby! And it will continue to mooch your food in the next 18 years lol.

I am not going to comment on the abortion topic this thread brings in.
I feel sorry for the actual smart people in states like yours - the stupid minority that manages to bs their way onto national television embarrass everyone who is sensible and not moronic like him.

Trust me all y'all, probably every pseudo-dictatorial nation (like China!) is embarrassed whenever they come on the news and say they're going to explode fetuses off of a puppy or something.