View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013 (7:36 PM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by karatekid552.
What happens if I push it?....
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy View Post
I agree... it shouldnt...

but Palette 20 or 26 or whatever palette I have on my jirachi sprite turns pallet 00 to match it... so the player has jirachi colors...

but only when im on that map... it goes back to regular 00 colors after I warp...

But insteade of trying to resolve the issue... and since its only jurachi... Im going to play it into my story... im going to make the player go into a surreal room to catch jurachi (probably just a black room, black floor black walls, nothing but a door and a jirachi and the player all funny colored.... itll be odd... like earthbound
That is weird. But incase you want to know, I have a theory. I think both pallets are the same, they are in the same location, just two different headers that point to the same thing. That's my theory. ButI like how you are improvising, that is key to having a good life. MacGyver all the way!!!!

Originally Posted by Well Alright View Post
How do I get these hacks on my psp? I am aware some people do it, but there is not a turtorial on how to do it in the turtorial section. Can who knows how make a tutorial on it or post a link to were this question has been answered? I'm am aware google is my friend btw, but this is a toughie!
Learn how to create the game by patching a rom. It is super simple. Then, find an emulator for your psp, install it, and put the games on it from your computer. I personally play hacks on my iPod, so it shouldn't be too different.

Paired with Simba