View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus87 View Post
I'd like to see a pink Ursaring, or Tauros. Or Kangaskhan.

Only the fairy group (Clefairy, Chansey, Whismur and Audino) have similar colors to Sylveon. None of them have fangs.

A Normal-type eeveelution would have to be physical based or defensive, because the strongest special Normal-type move is lolHyper Beam.

With this kind of logic, people would consider Dratini a Water-type Pokémon on first sight. It's blueish, shaped like a snake and lives in water. But it's not Water-type.
Actually, you're incorrect. I mentioned before that most normal types are either pink/white/grey, and the clefairy family is not the only one that's pink. You also have Skitty/Delcatty that's White/Pink, as well as a majority of normal types that are white-ish color, they're very similar in coloring here to Sylveon. There's also Lickitung, Wigglytuff, Porygon, Milktank, Blissey, etc that are all also pink, so...

And you're also kind of wrong on the strongest normal move. :x While Hyper beam is the strongest on base power, Hyper Voice(specially based)/Return(physical based)/Body Slam are actually one of the strongest based on overall usefulness. But I digress.

Also, about Dratini...well, it does have the first three letters of "Dragon" in it's name, so....