View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2013 (11:19 PM).
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
Sinnoh, now that's my kind of region...big cities, high tech, and (best of all for an artistic type like me) Pokémon contests. If I arrived in my real-life body, with the skills I picked up from both real life and gaming, this is what I'd do.

• Contact Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town, to learn more about the lay of the land.
  • Find a reliable trainer and/or breeder who could travel with me, and deal with my practical needs.
  • Settle down in Floaroma Town (nice and peaceful, with a lot of the Grass-types that I favor in-game...plus it's a stone's throw from Jubilife City, the place to get noticed as a Coordinator).
  • Try to research a way to return to the Real World™...I would miss (and be missed by) a lot of people back home. (BONUS: If I can get the return gate to open in my favorite real-world region, that'd be tops!)
  • If returning proved fruitless...start studying to be a Coordinator, and try to catch my favorites to show off (maybe even breed them, eventually).
  • People to meet from the anime: Ash and Professor Oak of course; Fantina; Wallace; Cynthia; Dawn's family (no need to worry, I'd never call her Dee Dee!) :D

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"