View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serperion View Post
I'm gonna be honest your custom sprites don't go well with the FR/LG sprites, if you changed the FR/LG sprites to fit this would look amazing.

I'm not really seeing how this could benefit from cabins and huts maybe an underground city would put a swing on things, it is entirely your choice but you could have one main entrance which leads to each house.

Not bad for a draft but does need improvement. 6.8/10
I see what you guys mean, I wasn't entirely sure how good they were, but I needed a huge tree x.x
you have an interesting idea with cave people, but these are more forest people; they are devote "sages" to the pokemon mew. They are awaiting someone who is pure of heart from the "outer-realm" as they call it (basically a good person from outside the forest) However it is not the player XP
I may make their houses trees...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ęℓαчиıı View Post
I agree with Serperion.

The default RMXP tiles don't fit with the Pokémon tiles. At all. I think you'd be better off using the giant tree that is in Bugsy's Gym in HeartGold/SoulSilver with a few recolors. The innermost/outer ledges off the craters you're using the wrong curvatures. I would recommend recoloring one to fit these certain tiles.

If anything, you could switch over to HeartGold/SoulSilver tiles and you could fine many more tiles to fit this particular sections. However, it is decent for a rough draft. My rating is a 6.5/10.
"The innermost/outer ledges off the craters you're using the wrong curvatures. I would recommend recoloring one to fit these certain tiles. "
^what do you mean? I'm not sure what you're referring to...
and as much as I love gen4 graphics, I'm using them for something else, and this map needs to be in gen3
However, would a recoloring of the logs work in a gen3 map? I love them so much >w<

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~