View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Serperion
The Fallen King

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
I see what you guys mean, I wasn't entirely sure how good they were, but I needed a huge tree x.x
you have an interesting idea with cave people, but these are more forest people; they are devote "sages" to the pokemon mew. They are awaiting someone who is pure of heart from the "outer-realm" as they call it (basically a good person from outside the forest) However it is not the player XP
I may make their houses trees...

"The innermost/outer ledges off the craters you're using the wrong curvatures. I would recommend recoloring one to fit these certain tiles. "
^what do you mean? I'm not sure what you're referring to...
and as much as I love gen4 graphics, I'm using them for something else, and this map needs to be in gen3
However, would a recoloring of the logs work in a gen3 map? I love them so much >w<
Look you've really only got to change the floor and the trees, you could change the tree tiles so they all interlock together to form a more dense forest. If you change the ground I recommend adding some shadows like you did with the big tree.

Humanity is an eternal beauty, ever changing. We cannot define the future generation as they are nothing of present or past but are truthfully another civilization, we may not like it but change is inevitable and we've put up with it all this time through evolution, technology, war, diplomacy, economies, culture and life.