Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Yo Peter, weeelcome to PC! :DD Great to meet you.

The old games were amazing even despite how dated the graphics are today, so I agree with you. I often play them even now. <3; Yellow was my most recent playthrough of the older games. Stop by the Metal/Color Gen. Games section for all discussions related to the early first and second generations (excluding FR/LG and HG/SS, as they're in the third and fourth generation sections respectively). We have plenty of fans who love the earlier generations here so I'm sure it'd be worthwhile to get involved in the awesome discussions they create. ^^ That's just one of the very many things you can do here, though.

And I recommend putting the information of your game in your signature so everyone can see it underneath your posts. You should also be able to share information about your game (so long as you're actually looking to get feedback and not joining for the sole purpose of advertising it, as PC has a strict stance when it comes to advertising) in Pokemon General. You can always contact Toujours, its moderator, if you want to confirm if you can post it there; I'm sure she knows her section more than anybody so it's worth sending her a quick private message. Have a great time and I hope you enjoy yourself here! :D

See you around~