View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2013 (05:12 PM).
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Ðelta:
Name: Delta
Partner Pokemon: Wigglytuff, Munchlax, Azurill
Reason for Joining: Doing a Normal Ultimate Monotype Challenge has brought Normal types into a new light for me. I've started to have a greater appreciation for them. Oh, and the PMD2 games. Gotta love Guildmaster Wigglytuff.
Favorite Normal Type Move: Hyper Voice

What do you think are some of the more unique normal types in your opinion?
Ditto is obviously unique, along with Castform and the Porygon family.
Also, I always thought Azurill was pretty unique, seeing as it evolves into a Water type, losing its Normal status.
Welcome to the club!

And yea, I somehow managed to overlook Azurill who evolves into water type upon evolution. Funny story about Azuril. I was using Azuril in my Black 2 Team and it just so happened that my azuril was female. A lot of people dont know this but Azuril is the only pokemon with a 1/3 chance of changing gender upon evolution to Marill. When my little Azuril evolved, to my shock, a little later I discovered it changed to male! I was baffled and confused till I took a trip to bulbapedia . So azurill is definately unique!

Quote originally posted by Eeveelution Co-ordinator:
Is it just me, or does anyone else think we nee another event? The whole voting thing was fun, but maybe a competition of sorts? That's just my thoughts, but it would be REALLY fun!
My thoughts exactly. I'm trying to think of a new event now. We have a bunch of members so we could have something really creative. Remember anyone can suggest new club event ideas.

Quote originally posted by ChocolateCrunch:
Does the Featured Pokémon act as like, the Club Mascot? If not, we could have an event were we have a selection of sexy Normal types and then vote for a mascot. Just thought it up while eating my lunch earlier. ^-^
It was originally going to be the club mascott but since the winner was eevee I changed it to "featured pokemon" due to it feeling kinda awkward having eevee as our mascott and theres already an Eevee/Eeveelution fanclub. I was going to ask Aryan143 if having eevee as our mascott would be ok with him but for whatever reason his club is down. So if anyone would want a club mascott now, then that would be ok.