Thread: Your ideal band
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013 (09:57 AM).
Wild_Squirtle
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by PersianTrainer:
This line up would make an extreme and awesome concert, I would pay over $100 (US) dollars to see them play - my dream band would compose of:

• Main Vocals Karl Sanders (Nile) - this one was tough too choose (also considered George Fisher and David Vincent), really like the death metal guttural vocals, but Karl can sing pretty fast.

• Bass Guitar Trey Azagthoth (Morbid Angel) - his solos are amazing

• Lead Guitar Marco Martell (Divine Empire) - again, love the solos

• Drums Paul Mazurkiewicz (Cannibal Corpse) - I always enjoying hearing many of Paul's drum solos

This band would be absolutely killer :D Karl is incredible haha

My band would have to be:
-Main Vocals: Corey Taylor (Slipknot, Stone Sour)- Listen to Through Glass by Stone Sour then (sic) by Slipknot then you will know

-Lead Guitar: If it includes anyone (alive or dead) it would be Dimebag (Pantera) but alive it would have to be Ace Frehley (Kiss, Solo artist) simply because his solos match the songs and aren't just somebody shredding

-Rhythm Guitar: Zacky Vengance (Avenged Sevenfold) He doesn't seem to want all the limelight but if required his solos are unreal

-Bass: Flea (Red Hot Chilli Peppers)- Just have to listen to his bass

-Drums: Joey Jordison (Slipknot)- His fills and overall play....WOW) Or Chris Adler (Lamb Of God) as he is just incredible